Homemade Rice Crackers
You will never believe how easy these are since they only have 3 ingredients!
-3 cups cooked Jazzmen White or Brown rice, room temperature
-1 tablespoon vegetable oil
-pinch of salt
1) Place all ingredients into a food processor and blend 15 sec or until it forms a dough.
2) Preheat oven to 375°F and line a baking tray with baking paper.
3) Scoop out small balls of the dough and roll into a ball.
4) Lay a sheet of wax paper over the top and flatten to desired thickness with a rolling pin.
5) Remove wax paper and bake for 20 minutes or until slightly golden and crispy.