Simple Fit Taco Bowl made with Jazzmen Brown Rice
2 cups of cooked brown rice
2 lbs of ground beef
1 can of whole kernel corn
1 yellow bell pepper
1 red bell pepper
1 red onion
1 tbsp olive oil
(Salt + pepper to taste)
1. Cook rice per instructions on packaging.
2. Dice bell peppers and red onions.
3. Drain canned corn.
4. Preheat pan over medium heat and add olive oil.
5. Brown ground beef until fully cooked. Add salt and pepper to taste.
6. Divide rice among bowls (or containers for weekly meal prep) and add beef, bell peppers, and corn.